plastering accessories and plastering of light walls.
pull-out metal mesh Produced from the introduction of steel sheets into the cutting and slitting machine. Then bring it to a sieve as shown in the picture. Then paint or galvanized to prevent rust. when used in construction like building a house บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน pull-out metal mesh It serves to help hold the plaster attached to the wall not to crack or fall off.
- The strength of this grating reinforcement system depends primarily on the spacing and strength of the grating support points.
- Metal mesh pull-out mesh. Made from slitting alloy steel plates. and then pulled out into a diamond-shaped net. (rhombus)
- Convex core metal grille. There will be a V-shaped ridge at every distance to give a strong toughness to the grille. and allow the distance between the support points to be more
- Balanced convex axis metal grille. Often used as a concrete pouring by placing on steel joists to support as a concrete slab or as a reinforcing grid for a solid plastered wall
- Welded or braided metal mesh. that looks uneven in the plane which helps support and lift itself When placed on a plastered surface so that there is a gap under the grille
- The mesh is covered with paper. Usually used with ceramic tile sheets. and plastering stucco on external walls
Gypsum board is produced from dry and hardened gypsum plaster. with a mixture of air and covering the surface with fiber paper for receiving plaster
- Perforated gypsum board has ∅¾” (19) ∅4″ (100) holes to help hold the plaster.
- Insulated gypsum board. There will be a sheet of aluminum foil on the back. Acts as an insulator, reflecting heat and preventing moisture.
- Type X fireproof gypsum board is added with glass fiber and flame retardant additives.
- Gypsum board for finishing surface. There will be a paper surface to support the plaster that will be decorated as needed.
There are various types of eyebrow accessories. Most of them are made of galvanized steel sheet or made of zinc alloy. It serves to protect and strengthen the corner edges of the plaster surface. It also helps to determine the scope of plastering work to have the correct position and thickness. For this reason, the eyebrow accessory should be firmly embedded in the structure, level and protruding in case the eyebrow accessory is wooden. The floor of the stretched structure should be able to drive nails.
- Wall corner accessories. To help stretch the plaster and gypsum mortar not to fall off.
- Wings unfolded 1¼” to 33⁄8″ (32 to 86).
- Wall corner bracket that can be bent. May be applied to corner wall corners.
- Flat end wall edge accessories for adhesion to plaster or gypsum board.
- There are various types of eyebrow accessories along the edges or corners. Some will leave the plaster in the corner. or edge to show
- The rough underlayment attached to the wall separates the plaster from the wall material.
- The gypsum plaster will expand slightly when it starts to harden, so it’s important to add expansion joint accessories to prevent cracking.
light wall plastering
The truss wall is covered with a metal grid. It is a three-layer plaster over a metal grid. house building company รับสร้างบ้าน It is used by spacing the wooden or metal trusses. Between 16″ or 24″ (405 or 610), depending on the strength of the metal grating used. The truss must be straight and vertical, not curved, stable and tight. The vertical deflection value should not exceed 1/360 of the span between horizontal supports.
- Laying the metal grille plates will either pave a long path or allow the bar of the grille plate to be perpendicular to the truss.
- The grilles are stacked on the sides between the ½” (13) panels, on the ends between the 1″ (25) panels, and on the corners of the walls between the 3″ (75) panels.
- Additional eyebrow accessory at the outer corner.
The frame wall is covered with gypsum board.
- Two layers of plaster over the gypsum board. Some decorative plasters are highly flexible and tough.
- Bar spacing 16″ (405) for 3⁄8″ (10) gypsum board and 24″ (610) bar spacing for ½” (13) thick gypsum board.
- The installation of the gypsum board is laid along a longitudinal path perpendicular to the truss.
- Corner grille
- Wall corner accessories.
- Plaster thickness ½” (13)
Metal grid wall or plasterboard wall
- When finished plastering the total wall thickness is equal to 2″ (51).
- Three layers of plaster must be applied over the metal grid or plasterboard on both sides.
- The top and bottom of the wall connected to the ceiling. And the floor must be running around the wall. to attach the top wall to the ceiling and the bottom to the floor.
- The axis of the ribbed metal grille. with gutter structure or the core of the gypsum board