NRA CET examination date has not been announced yet. The NRA will conduct the CET test for prominent Government examinations. Because the examination of NRA CET for Graduates is an exam that is proposed, the first NRA CET notification for the examination for the Graduates is likely to be released later in the year. The NRA CET for the Graduates exam will be held by NRA for multidisciplinary recruitment that will choose suitable applicants for different jobs in central government.
- As mentioned, the examination of NRA CET Graduate level examination are conducted two times a year.
- A candidate’s score in this examination for the Graduates scores are valid for 3 years.
- The NRA CET for the Graduates exam scorecard are shared with the PSUs, state governments, federal governments & public sector organizations (PSUs).
- Following the completion of this examination for the Graduates, the candidates would be finalized through a separate and special tier-2/tier-3 tests administered by IBPS, SSC, and RRB.
- Candidates who take the NRA CET the (Graduates) will be eligible to compete in order to get into a variety of positions as announced by the Indian Central Government.
A newly designed NRA body is likely to announce the formal notification of NRA CET for Graduates soon (NRA). As soon as the official announcement for NRA CET (Graduate level) is released, we will update the relevant information; in the meantime, please review the other key information listed below.
Updates on the NRA CET Examination
- NRA CET examination is expected to be held in the first half of 2022, on July 6th.
- NRA CET examination is expected to be held in early 2022, according to a recent remark by Union Minister Jitendra Singh.
How to apply for the examination Online
Candidates who want to appear for this examination online and can follow the below-mentioned instructions:
Step 1: Fill up the form of application on the examination authority’s official website.
Step 2: Once the admission card is released by the authority conducting the examination, you must download it.
Step 3: Attending the examination at the given testing location.
Step 4: Examining the examination results once they’ve been released by the examination authority.
Step 5: Opting for the very next stages that have separate tests’ selection process.
NRA Graduate Eligibility Test (Expected)
Candidates interested in applying for the examination should review all the details about eligibility criteria for the NRA CET in the sections below. According to the official statement, information on eligibility criteria would be updated soon.
The applicant must be an Indian resident for qualifying in NRA CET Graduates examination.
1. Maximum Age
To apply in the examination of NRA CET for the Graduates, interested applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
2. Academic Qualifications
The educational requirement for the examination should necessarily hold a valid graduation degree from a recognised university in any discipline.
Exam Pattern for Graduates in the NRA CET in (Expected)
The NRA has yet to release critical details about the pattern of exam, like the maximum marks, time length, the subjects, and the marking scheme, for this combined exams for SSC, Banking, and Railways. As soon as an official notification will be released, we will update the information on the NRA CET for Graduates test pattern.
Cut-off for NRA CET for the Graduates
Because the NRA is a newly founded institution that is expected to hold its inaugural NRA CET examination for graduates this particular year, the decided cut-off score will be modified in later on once the exam has been successfully completed. Keep in touch with us for the most up-to-date information about the cut-off of NRA CET examination.
To receive the latest and updated information in NRA CET, you can visit BYJU’S Exam Prep.
Stay connected with our education blog in India.